• Organically grown from Non-GMO Seeds, Not Irradiated
• Convenient, Live, Whole Food Product
• A Complete, raw Plant Protein with all 20 Essential Amino Acids
• All 9 Essential Amino Acids
• Optimal ratio of Omega 6 to 3 Essential Fatty Acids & GLA
• Antioxidant factors with Tocopherols, Tocotrienols and Chlorophyll
• Easily digested, Gluten- & Lactose-free
• Ideal for Vegans and Vegetarians
Raw Hemp Nut / Hemp Hearts / Shelled Hemp / Hulled Hemp Seed is one of nature's perfect foods - a Super Food.
This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and wellbeing, for life.
Consuming raw Hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system.
Shelled Hemp Seeds are naturally balanced nutrition - a whole food, containing Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's), Protein, Fiber, Carbohydrates, natural vitamins and minerals but no cholesterol. The ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 EFA's in the oil component is in a perfect 3:1 balance for optimal human health. Shelled Hemp can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts (it is an achene, not a nut), gluten, lactose and sugar - there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
Losing Weight Naturally
By including Shelled Hemp into your daily diet, expect to be hunger free for longer. As the Shelled Hemp is a good, raw, vegetarian source of protein (encompassing all 20 Amino Acids including the 9 Essential Amino Acids the body is unable to manufacture) and all the Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) the body requires. It is an excellent source of a particular EFA - Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - which can assist in weight loss if consumed as part of a diet designed to assist in doing so (CLA (3 300 mg per day) facilitates weight loss in persons afflicted with Obesity (it stimulates the process of thermogenesis and lipolysis in Brown Adipose (Fat) Tissue). CLA may also reduce the deposition of additional fats in existing adipose tissue.
Expect a reduction in cravings for foods with stimulants, sugars, starches and saturated fats. These types of foods, if eaten regularly, promote obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, strokes, diabetes and increased susceptibility to cancer and a whole spectrum of diet-related and chronic diseases.
Please be realistic though - a reasonable guideline for a physically active person would be a diet consisting of 60% carbohydrates, 20% protein and 20% fat. An endurance athlete would need a diet consisting of 60% carbohydrates, 15% protein and 25% fat; a body builder 55% carbohydrate 30% protein and 15% fat, and a skier 60% carbohydrates 15% protein and 25% fat. So, as Shelled Hemp are high in Oils and proteins, make sure to take this into account when working out your daily dietary requirement - and regulate your dietary intake to your activity levels. You can't expect to eat like an endurance skier, when you are sitting behind a desk all day - and wonder why the Shelled Hemp added to your diet, is not doing the trick in fighting that ever growing tyre around the midriff.
Analysis indicates that Shelled Hemp are unmatched in nature for their balance of all required proteins, all essential fats and most vitamins - the building blocks necessary for body maintenance and repair. Analysis also indicates that these beneficial nutrients are concentrated in Shelled Hemp with minimal quantities of carbohydrates, saturated fats and sugar.
Contains All the Required Proteins in the Best Proportions for Human Nutrition:
- More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, cows milk or any other high protein food.
- Better spectrum of available proteins than soy beans - without the soy bean anti-nutritional factors.
- An excellent protein product for everyone - vegetarians/vegans, body builders, mothers, babies, convalescents, seniors
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar - there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
- The Oil Component consists of optimal ratios of all Essential Fatty Acids (EFA'S):
With around 78% essential fats, Hemp Seed Oil greatly exceeds soy oil at 40%, canola oil at 30%, Olive Oil at 10% and other oils. Hemptons’ Shelled Hemp Seeds are grown without herbicides or pesticides from Non-GMO Hemp Seed and mechanically cold processed, packaged without additives or preservatives.